Shocking conditions were uncovered at a restaurant in Saar during a surprise field inspection which found employees living inside a kitchen and sleeping next to food cooking on a stove. The incident was registered as a serious ‘health, hygiene and safety’ violation by inspectors during the visit by the Northern Municipal Council. Council chairman Ahmed Al Kooheji admitted he was left stunned, sickened and it made him think twice about eating out. “I’m afraid I would never want to eat in a restaurant like this. This situation cannot be tolerated,” Mr Al Kooheji told the GDN.
The Ministers of Finance of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, the State of Kuwait…173 | the publication reaches you by | Bahrain News
Do you have information you want to reach our readers?