Kuwait has confirmed 571 new cases of the novel coronavirus over the past 24 hours, a drop of 117 cases against the tally reported the day before, taking the country’s overall infections to 80,528, a health official said SundaynAll the new cases were in contact with previously infected people or are being investigated for sources of infection and identifying those who were in contact, the Health Ministry’s spokesman Dr. Abdullah Al Sanad added in an update.
The Ministers of Finance of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, the State of Kuwait…1256 | the publication reaches you by | Bahrain News
There are 97 patients receiving intensive care treatment, Dr Al Sanad said. Kuwait’s total virus tests have climbed to 587,567 after 2,443 tests have been done over the past 24 hours.
The Health Ministry also said that 537 more patients have recovered from COVID-19 over the past 24 hours, bringing to 72,307 the overall number of recoveries from the disease in Kuwait.
In recent weeks, Kuwait has loosened virus-related restrictions. A partial curfew will be lifted in the country starting August 30.
Do you have information you want to reach our readers?